Drum Corps: The Game
Calendar
Corps
Directors
I&E
Scores
Recaps
Tutorial
Forums
Login
Register
Did you know?
Santa Clara Vanguard won DCI in 1973 and 1974.
Forums
Drum Corps Talk
General Discussion
0.94
0.94
math145dropout
Posted on December 14, 2025 13:03
Genuinely, how does a corps score 0.94/100
0 likes
Replies (2)
director
Posted on December 14, 2025 13:27
I'm not sure, I need to look into this. At first I thought maybe they didn't have any members or just a small number but it doesn't seem like this is the case. Thanks!
0 likes
director
Posted on December 15, 2025 15:48
If they have very low/no staff and not a lot of members or with very low attributes, and not many shows then they will score very low.
0 likes
Post a Reply
Log in to post a reply or like posts.
Login
Register
Follow us on Facebook!
See Now