Drum Corps: The Game
Calendar
Corps
Directors
I&E
Scores
Recaps
Tutorial
Forums
Login
Register
Did you know?
Santa Clara Vanguard won DCI in 1973 and 1974.
Forums
Support
Bug Reports
Can not transfer my total amount of funds.
Can not transfer my total amount of funds.
MercySMH
Posted on May 6, 2026 07:20
Have always had this issue that bugs me over decimals.
Any chance you can fix this?
1 like
Replies (3)
director
Posted on May 6, 2026 16:36
I will take a look at it.. are you saying you can transfer 52,222 but not 52,222.50?
0 likes
MercySMH
Posted on May 6, 2026 16:47
Yes! I can not send the decimal ever! (I don’t want to see the decimal four times in the finance screen, would rather put them together)
@director
said:
I will take a look at it.. are you saying you can transfer 52,222 but not 52,222.50?
0 likes
director
Posted on May 7, 2026 16:15
Bug has been fixed. Bug bounty of $5,000 paid to MercySMH
0 likes
Post a Reply
This topic has been locked.
Please start a new topic if needed.
Follow us on Facebook!
See Now