Drum Corps: The Game
Calendar
Corps
Directors
I&E
Scores
Recaps
Tutorial
Forums
Login
Register
Did you know?
Drum Corps International was founded in 1972.
Forums
Support
Bug Reports
Something wrong with my Drum Majors
Something wrong with my Drum Majors
Caida
Posted on July 19, 2026 10:46
I noticed that I can see my Drum Majors and then see that it is set to "Unknown." I'm unsure what happened.
0 likes
Replies (3)
director
Posted on July 23, 2026 14:27
@Caida
said:
I noticed that I can see my Drum Majors and then see that it is set to "Unknown." I'm unsure what happened.
This should be fixed now, can you verify?
0 likes
Caida
Posted on July 24, 2026 03:50
Yep thanks!
0 likes
director
Posted on July 24, 2026 10:30
Bug has been fixed. Bug bounty of $5,000 paid to Caida
0 likes
Post a Reply
This topic has been locked.
Please start a new topic if needed.
Follow us on Facebook!
See Now