Did you know? Drum Corps International was founded in 1972.

Trying to do practice. I can't see the words.

Flam50
Posted on September 11, 2026 09:17
When doing the daily rehearsal I can't see the words. I tried doing the ingredients with the food and it's white words on white background. Impossible to do. Is this on purpose or do I need to change a monitor setting. Help Please.

Thank you. Go Matadors!
0 likes

Replies (4)

MercySMH
MercySMH
Posted on September 12, 2026 04:13
I'm assuming this is what you're seeing... same here. Just have been hoping they stay in the same place after I click em
0 likes
Flam50
Posted on September 12, 2026 08:15
Yup. My old eyes can't see at all. So basically I don't do the practices. Oh well.
0 likes
director
director
Posted on September 13, 2026 12:08
@Flam50 said:
When doing the daily rehearsal I can't see the words. I tried doing the ingredients with the food and it's white words on white background. Impossible to do. Is this on purpose or do I need to change ...


This has been fixed. It was a styling bug in dark mode
0 likes
director
director
Posted on September 13, 2026 12:08
Bug has been fixed. Bug bounty of $5,000 paid to Flam50
0 likes
Post a Reply
This topic has been locked. Please start a new topic if needed.