Drum Corps: The Game
Calendar
Corps
Directors
I&E
Scores
Recaps
Tutorial
Forums
Login
Register
Did you know?
Drum Corps International was founded in 1972.
Forums
News and Updates
Site Updates
Practice games, feed the corps and daily cycles!
Practice games, feed the corps and daily cycles!
director
Posted on September 13, 2026 11:51
The practice games are now able to played each day without having to cycle through every game.
Feed the Corps has also been updated to (hopefully) make it easier to play and beat
0 likes
Replies (4)
director
Posted on September 14, 2026 00:51
Feed the Corps is NOT easier to play on mobile. I will do some mobile tweaking on it later today
0 likes
buglemania
Posted on September 14, 2026 07:52
I get this message after trying to rehearse.
0 likes
director
Posted on September 14, 2026 08:05
@buglemania
said:
I get this message after trying to rehearse.
will check it out, which game is that? can you see if it's still happening?
0 likes
buglemania
Posted on September 14, 2026 08:17
@director
said:
will check it out, which game is that? can you see if it's still happening?
It was Uniform inspector and happened for both my World and All Age corps. I just tried again and both worked perfectly.
Thank you for the meaningful updates to this mechanism!
1 like
Post a Reply
Log in to post a reply or like posts.
Login
Register
Follow us on Facebook!
See Now