Drum Corps: The Game
Calendar
Corps
Directors
I&E
Scores
Recaps
Tutorial
Forums
Login
Register
Did you know?
Drum Corps International was founded in 1972.
Forums
Drum Corps Talk
General Discussion
Did you march drum corps?
Did you march drum corps?
abda53
Posted on January 7, 2026 04:40
If you marched drum corps, where and when did you march?
0 likes
Replies (3)
BeefyFiveLayer
Posted on January 7, 2026 05:56
Madison Scouts '12 & '13 Mello line, reporting.
1 like
BeansMcGee
Posted on January 7, 2026 06:29
Yep!
BDC 2015-2017
BDB 2018-2019
Academy 2021-2022
1 like
abda53
Posted on January 7, 2026 09:04
@BeansMcGee
said:
Yep! BDC 2015-2017 BDB 2018-2019 Academy 2021-2022
That's awesome! I marched years before you.. BDB 96, 97 then BD 98, 99. Age out was in 02. I also taught/marched at SoCal Dream (DCA) in 07, 08
0 likes
Post a Reply
Log in to post a reply or like posts.
Login
Register
Follow us on Facebook!
See Now